We were finally in Solvang long enough, and at the right time of day, to check out their famous aebleskivers. They sell them in groups of 3 for just over $3. They are nice full round aebleskivers. They sprinkle powdered sugar over them and pour rasberry jam over them.
They are good. A little different recipe than I use, but still very good. I won't need to go back for them again though, as my curiosity was satisfied.
I also checked out the Danish sausage and it was a winner also.
Solvang was much busier than I had seen it. Summer is here and it was during the day on a Friday. I think their season is picking up. Some of the businesses for sale last summer seem to have been sold and are being fixed up for reopening.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds good.... but i do so like the recipe you make. :)
Post a Comment